What can be done on my hotel’s website to increase online sales?
As the official digital marketing partner of the European Hotel Managers Association (EHMA) StringCan’s European Director Jason McDonald presented a webinar titled, “Understanding a Hotel Website’s Sales Funnel – What can be done on my hotel’s site to increase online sales?” The webinar was prepared and presented on behalf of the European Hotel Managers Association (EHMA) 42nd Annual Geneva General Meeting Organizing Committee.
In the webinar, Jason reviews current trends and solutions in digital marketing focused on luxurious 4 and 5 star European hotels. Jason highlights major changes in online hotel marketing and outlines 4 to-do’s that all hotels managers should discuss with their digital marketing teams.
Group European Hotel Managers Association (EHMA)
Title “Understanding a Hotel Website’s Sales Funnel – What can be done on my hotel’s site to increase online sales?”
Presenter Jason McDonald
Major changes in online hotel marketing outlined in the webinar:
- The Connected Traveler – Explore how today’s luxury high-end travelers are changing their booking habits
- Mobile Isn’t Coming…It’s Here – Learn how and why hotel bookings are moving to mobile devices
- Shifts in Google Search Results and Consolidating Online Travel Agents – Understand how changes in travelers’ hotel-seeking habits requires a new approach to search engine rankings
- Your Website is Only a Piece of the Puzzle – Learn which steps to take to bring potential guests back to the hotel booking funnel and how to keep them there until they book
4 TO-DO’s to increase your online bookings:
- Make sure your website is responsive
- Help validate guest’s decisions
- Treat SEO as a profession
- You paid for them, now convert them
For more specific details about implementing these to-do’s, watch the webinar.If you would like to access the slide deck from the webinar, you can find it here.StringCan looks forward to meeting you at the 42nd Annual EHMA General Meeting in Geneva! At the General Meeting, Jason McDonald and StringCan’s CEO Jay Feitlinger will be digging deeper into some of the topics presented in the webinar – we hope to see you in Geneva.